My Blog List

Martes, Marso 8, 2011

ABOUT MY SELF

H! to all of you! by the way  I'm Jonna S.Diocera,16 years old, .I live in Brgy. Daga, Panay,Capiz. My father's name is Jose P. Diocera Sr,and my mother's name is Gina S. Diocera, I have a two brothers and one sister.I graduated in PNHS,when i was in high school. From now on I'm studying at Hercor College,I'm taking up a coarse of Bachelor of Computer Science Ladderized. My favorite  foods are: salad,cake,sphagetti and so many delecius food,My favorite song is Falling in love and many love song.For me a life is not easy because this time is crisis.My hobbies is, reading a fairytale  book,watching television, texting,eating, and sometimes i enternet.I like watching cinema's like; horror stories,funny movies like a spongebob,doriemon,and dora hehehe! 
As a teneger i have a many chruses, Sometimes when i mate i'm so happy. 
For my lovelife i  have a boyfriend,He work in mang inasal, he's a cute, handsome,He's tall.
Sometimes he and me have a time  to date during no class and his  in day off . 
During in my high school i' exprience a happy life like a bonding with my classmate, and i love my teachers,but sometimes we have a bad day.And my ambition in my life is to become successful women someday and if i graduate in my studying i would like to help my parents.And i know if i finish my studying  i can find a good job.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento